Monica and I (Loren) thought that we'd make a site for the monthly dinner group she and others founded for single adults along the Wasatch Front. The group usually meets the 4th Thursday of the month and in January we met at the SkyBox in the Gateway. For February we're meeting for dinner and games at Loren's house in Kaysville.
We have decided to hold this next dinner group activity on February 29th to celebrate the Leap Year! It only comes around every four years, you know. We're trying to get even numbers of men and women, so we may have to clone Steve Glain once or twice to make it work. Just kidding Steve (but we will keep your DNA on file).
Thanks! -Loren
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the invitation to dine and blog with you. I definitely needed a little NUDGe to get in to the swing of things. I hope you had a great time SkyBoxing. If Ogden is on your social circuit, I would be happy to take a turn hosting at Jefferson Square sometime in the future.
funny! cloning steve isn't a bad idea - the world could use more men like him.
Post a Comment