15 April 2008

the jetty

i already blogged the trip on my personal blog - but i figured i'd grace this blog with some photos from the trip taken by some other people present.

here it is in its full glory - all exposed. the white is a bunch of salty foam.

in fact - here we are having a foam fight.


and finally - a more artistic rendering of its dramatic beauty.

5 comments:

LClark said...

Great photos! Thanks for posting them Sarah. I'll have to go sometime. I wish I could've been there. Could you send me the originals of the 1st and 3rd pics? I'd like to give the blog a newer look.

plainoldsarah said...

what the middle one isn't artistic enough??? actually, i dont' have originals of any - i stole them from the blog of one of the attendees. i guess i can ask her.

Monica Sue said...

These are awesome. I'm sad to have missed it in person. I heard the tasting of the salt foam was quite the treat. ????

plainoldsarah said...

loren - you totally got a better shot of the jetty than i did. and way to make it work for our blog!

and yes mon - yummy! actually, i skipped the tasting.

plainoldsarah said...

loren - you totally got a better shot of the jetty than i did. and way to make it work for our blog!

and yes mon - yummy! actually, i skipped the tasting.