Waiting for time to pass, trying not to people watch too much, keeping my mind off of other issues, I grab the book I shoved in my bag. The first couple of chapters haven't quite taken a hold of me yet, and I'm waiting to see what others said was so good about it. Do I keep reading or do I take out Sudoku instead?
There are so many wonderful books to read and not enough time. The perfect book may depend on your preference of genre, mood, or even your time committment. Share what your reading right now or something that you would recommend for others to read. This will be a place for an informal discussion about literature that keeps us awake or puts us to sleep. You can create your own posts, just label them under Books.
All I have to say is that I am on the third book of the Twilight series. If you've been there, and know what I'm talking about, share your thoughts.

Monica
1 comment:
that first paragraph was a bit confusing. blogging and reading at the 12:43 in the morning? i know what you mean about twighlight books, even though i've only read the first. it kept me up until 3 am. i've yet to decide if i want to read the others. why get sucked in again?
Post a Comment